Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold my first logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by TheNoone, Jul 20, 2009.

1. TheNoone

TheNoone Member

Happy days! The brief was simple. Resemble heat, 3 guys, and a modern typeface.
    I give the guys a bunch of draft ideas, They Picked this one, I said ok ill give it some retouching. But they said no and were happy to pay for it straight up!
    It came as a surprise to me, as im completely self taught and dont have a lot of experience.
    Nice 90 quid to the uni fund!

2. mr_bear

mr_bear New Member

Clever, i like.
  3. dot design

dot design Member

Great that you made you first sale, only another million to go! Seriously, good work!
  4. TheNoone

TheNoone Member

Thanks guys.
    Its the first time i sketched out an idea if you can believe it. I was playing with the idea of 3 stick figure types
    and found bringing them together made the initials.

So yeh, always sketch!
  5. Neily

Neily Member

Nice Work!

Feels good, the first one!

How did you get the business? Friend of friend?
  6. TheNoone

TheNoone Member

Yeh thats exactly how i got the business. Do you think £90 was a deacent price or a bit low?
  7. Neily

Neily Member

Judging from stuff on here and how long you've been in the game - i think its definately a good price!
  8. Lea

Lea New Member

Congrats!! I like it :) Good luck with future clients.. Now it gets exciting hehe