Software converts files and remove dots and blur on image of logos

BjornOskar89

Hello there new on the forums and been on the look out for a software that can make my designs pretty much easier for the like jersey making and uniforms making. Software that can take JPG and other files and remove some of the dots blurriness on the image and make them like a solid MS Paint file afterwards. Hope i described it well enough im not a English person. Got 1 Orlando Magic logo to showcase what i mean

Magic Before

Magic After

If you use Adobe Illustrator then 'Live Trace' can convert rasterised images to vector, which can then be edited, although it does take some tweaking for good results.

See attached....

Attachments

• yqw1jgyu7tr41.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 4
If you use Adobe Illustrator then 'Live Trace' can convert rasterised images to vector, which can then be edited, although it does take some tweaking for good results.
Thanks for the reply but isnt that like a too much tho similar to a photoshop. I found this software last night after some looking. Vector Magic and the Segment is the result im looking for just like this one below. This is so i can make my changes in other programs and Work on the coloring and then upload it for uniforms and logos.

From Bitmap to Segment

Your 'Magic After' image looks poor compared to my attached vector PDF.
Yeah i know its cause of the square edges or sharp edges im using so i can make the changes then final results vector it or make it to a svg files afterwards. its a similar to a MsPaint desgins if you get what i mean im looking for those type a results. from a jpg files to a square sharp edges like if it was done in MsPaint.

Vector Magic software has this option but only as a preview to make changes its a good explanation with this little image over here. Green Square shows off when i need in my logo just to change colors and sorta clean the image myself before the convert to other files.

Attachments

• Fixing Images.png
    Fixing Images.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
Back