Snow Leopard

So, anybody got this bad boy/girl yet? Just wondered what your thoughts were on it. I'll be upgrading at the weekend, but I like the thought of having a few gig (7G to be precise) extra hard drive space and programs running more efficiently.

This is the part where you all moan that it's intel only and you can only afford G3s :icon_tongue_smilie:

When I grow up I want to be a G5 with Snow Leopard. Until then - as and when I win the lottery, I will have to be content with being a Tiger on a G4 powerbook.

Which one has the bigger teeth, considering they are both big cats? What does Snow Leopard have that the Tiger doesn't have? Actually, I am really interested to know, as I have been out of the loop for a while.

So, anybody got this bad boy/girl yet? Just wondered what your thoughts were on it. I'll be upgrading at the weekend, but I like the thought of having a few gig (7G to be precise) extra hard drive space and programs running more efficiently.

Didn't realize it was out. I expect we'll upgrade our iMac sooner or later, but it seems a bit cheeky of them to limit the free upgrade to models bought since June. Let us know if it is one of those don't-know-how-I-lived-without-it lifestyle transformations.

<snip> bit cheeky of them to limit the free upgrade to models bought since June. </snip>

Not free, just cheaper. We're meant to of had it at work, but it's not arrived yet. I leave for another job at the end of the week and was hoping to have a play :( boo lol

/Doug

This is the part where you all moan that it's intel only and you can only afford G3s :icon_tongue_smilie:

I run it on my Macbook Pro. I love it. Full exchange integration is great.

Back