Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sliding panels on websites

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by Levi, Mar 27, 2012.

  1. Levi

    Levi Moderator Staff Member

    Is there a name for the 'blocks' of image/text that slide automatically on some home pages... my mind has just gone completely blank.

    They're like the second one at this link but with auto sliding.

  2. Levi

    Levi Moderator Staff Member

    kind of but they sometimes have text in too... the closest I've found is the 'carousel' type but I just want it to move automatically similar to the one in the link in the first post :).
  3. Warren Jones

    Warren Jones New Member

    try searching for nathan sarles - slides or fader. Normally shows up on google.

    I have used it on this website to slide the images from left to right. Can be used for a number of things as the slider moves containers rather than specific code. a links, divs, tables, images etc etc.

    This link will help.
  4. Levi

    Levi Moderator Staff Member

    thats the thing I'm looking for... now anyone know one in mootools rather than jquery, everything else I'm using/planning to use is in mootools :(
  5. kev121

    kev121 Junior Member

  6. Levi

    Levi Moderator Staff Member

    that will do nicely ta very
  7. paulyards

    paulyards Junior Member

    yeah i go for that too

Share This Page