Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Java help

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by HippySunshine, Jan 29, 2011.

1. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

How do I get a border around my Java gallery main image?

[​IMG]

This is my Java...
    I'm not clued on on Java so if anyone could help that would be GREAT :) x

2. yambo

yambo Junior Member

Hi Hippy Sunshine - I might be able to help you with this if you can provide a link to the website. The best way to achieve a border around the image is to use CSS - so we just need to assign a class to the Java image gallery - that way you can have fully CSS control.

3. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

I think you mean javascript and you should still be able to target the image with CSS - if you had a link we could help.

4. HippySunshine

HippySunshine Senior Member

I can't give a link right now, my host wont let me in for some reason so cant upload anything!!! :(
    I can figure out CSS if you can maybe point me in the right direction of where it needs to go?

No worries if not. I am trying to sort my host out so as soon as its up ill post a link. x

5. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

You should be able to target it as you normally would - if it has a class - img.Class {border:1px solid #333;} if not maybe using the container id div#container img {...}

But can't tell you what that is without being able to look, if you use firebug you should be able to work it out pretty quick.

I presume its a plugin you're using? do you have a link to that?