Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Similar Site

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by Renniks, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Anyone know a site similar to : flipping typical

(really good site that shows text in the fonts you have installed)

that has a wider variety of fonts ? or is there a program that displays text in all your fonts? :)
  2. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

You can preview text in all your fonts using suitcase on a mac

3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Cheers, sadly not on a mac :) but with that might be able to find windows equivalents
  4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

try fontfrenzy, its free and it works on windows, you can do a print out (to pdf say) of ALL your fonts too
  5. Kip Fx Design

Kip Fx Design Junior Member

I had suitcase on a HP running vista, look for it, get it, buy it, install it, you wont know how you coped without it! seek and ye shall find!
  6. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Suitcase does indeed seem to be on pc too :) downloaded 30 day trial, we'll see how much I like it
  7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Flipping Typical is a great tool although it's starting to fail on me from time to time :(
  8. Kip Fx Design

Kip Fx Design Junior Member

you know i had never heard of it, used it last night and found "impact" a bloody basic font i couldnt think of for an investment companies logo! tried everything couldnt remember impact! D'oh!

So thanks Renniks, you have already helped me! Hope suitcase suits you, i love it
  9. ADesign

ADesign Junior Member

10. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

No worries Kip, thats what half my posts are aimed towards, getting answers to more general questions with some opinions thrown in.

(that help me and hopefully others)

Cheers ADesign, :) useful aswell