Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show off your Logos

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by KarlMarshall, Oct 28, 2009.

1. KarlMarshall

KarlMarshall Junior Member

Hi guys!

Looking for inspiration here :) Post your Logo Designs! Also a description about it would be good as well.

2. One I worked on when I first started out... was a long time ago :p Also didnt work alone on it, was part of a team :)

Attached Files:

3. designium

designium Member

Olympic year Coimbra 2008. Use the Coimbra symbol (that unclosed black circle) with the known circles of the Olympiads :D simple. that was on work for asked to be done for yesterday!

This second image is one logo for an veterinary....
    I got few more version but i guess the client liked much this one.
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Old logo design for a website I currently run and am working on. The website focuses on web design, other design work, IT Support and Gaming Services.
  5. KarlMarshall

KarlMarshall Junior Member

Really like them especially your personal logo desigium! The UKValue is really good as well.
  6. cellar_door

cellar_door Member

Here's a few of mine:

7. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

8. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

wow I have seen that Aspire to cook in a book
  9. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

lol had to read that one a few times...bit of a tongue twister...
  10. Nikki

Nikki Junior Member

hello everyone, I'm a bit late to this post but I know a fantastic site that has tones of logo inspiration, look up I always use it if I need a little inspiration.
  11. YesYouMay

YesYouMay Junior Member

Love this one, many on here are quite cool!
  12. charles

charles Senior Member

I really like the rich art one!