Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show off your business card

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Krey20, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I wondered if any of you wanted to help me out with a small business card showcase on my blog.

In my latest article I displayed my own cards and asked readers to either submit or link pics of their own. If I get enough I'll put a small showcase together and publish it as an article.

This is a link to my blog: - Home

And this is the specific article: – How effective is your Business Card?

If anyone is interested, please contact me via my website or PM me here.

I haven't got the biggest readership in the world, but you never know it might be beneficial for you. :)
    I don't mind what you do, you certainly don't have to be a designer, but I'll only include cards that stand out for me as successful pieces of design communication. So if you submit something and I don't feature it please don't be offended.

2. Anagoge

Anagoge Senior Member

I think your card looks great, Ken but that line, "The Ace of Pixels" is incredibly cheesy, I have to say.

I love the fact that you've gone to the trouble of making the illustrations and a whole set of cards. Nice work.

I'll be sending you my card shortly to add to your post.
  3. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

I guess the 'ace' line is cheesy, but I was actually referring to the name of the fictional suit rather than myself. For example, Spades, Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, Pixels.

Either way, I see your point. I don't mind a bit of cheese though! :)
  4. designium

designium Member

Really nice work! nice concept Krey!
  5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

When do you need them by? I need some more printing, but i'll get my skates on so i can be part of it lol!
  6. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Cheers for the replies, guys.
    Ally, there is no great rush, I'll work the showcase into my article cycle when I have enough submissions for it.