Setting up a graphic design business

cre8ivedesign

Hello All,

I am new here and this is my second post. I really like this forum room.
I am a graphic designer, I am about to finishing my website with my portfolio. And after that i would like to start my own graphic design company.. I wonder if anyone know here that How to setting up a graphic design business? I mean regarding the legal side and marketing and and and...... Basically, I would like people come in here and discuss their experience in this industry......

Regards
Amir

I mean, more about the marketing point of veiw! what do i have to do for my marketing? how do i say, HEY I AM HERE AND I CAN DO THIS SERVICES! I mean what is the best way to go for good marketing!?

I mean, more about the marketing point of veiw! what do i have to do for my marketing? how do i say, HEY I AM HERE AND I CAN DO THIS SERVICES! I mean what is the best way to go for good marketing!?

SEO, paid advertising, networking, word of mouth, leaving flyers/business cards in places people can find them, basically just get your name out there and make it easy for people who are likely to need your services to find you.

Usually your work would talk for itself, but it even needs to be supported with the right kind of marketing strategies. Rightly suggested by Paul Murray, you got to be visible to people where there are better chances of people who would be interested in the services you offer. Now, at what places can you make your existence be felt, forums such as this one, web hosting forums, freelance forums can be the best places in my opinion.
Since social networks are booming, you can go viral using this medium. A nice out-of-the box thinking can take you ahead in the competition.

But honestly, it is much easier to build a reputation, the true challenge is to maintain it :icon_wink:

Back