Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senior Graphic Designer Required - Broxbourne, Hertfordshire

Discussion in 'Design Jobs & Employment Forum:' started by eaW Limited, Jun 23, 2014.

  1. eaW Limited

    eaW Limited New Member

    An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to work alongside the Creative Director at this dynamic design and website development agency in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire.
    eaW Limited are a SME company that provide graphic design, web development, marketing, company branding and print services to our impressive, yet varied, client base.
    With 60% of the business directed to the sports & leisure industry the remaining 40% is distributed between the education sector and B2B.

    We are looking for a creative, hard working, organised individual with at least 3 years experience in an agency environment. You should possess a varied portfolio in artwork / design for both print and digital using Adobe In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop. Experience in the digital environment including HTML coding, CSS and Word Press would be desirable, with a basic understanding of SEO and CMS.

    Good communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with clients on a daily basis. Leadership skills and a flexible 'can do' attitude would be appreciated.

    Salary will be on experience basis, but in this small team you will have the chance to express your opinions and creativity.

    This is a full time office based post therefore a commute of no more than 1 hour is essential and we will only be looking at candidates within a certain radius. Normal working hours are 9am to 6pm.

    Job Role necessities :
    • Be able to interpret and understand creative briefs.
    • Be a competent and efficient designer with creative flair.
    • Have full knowledge and working practice to a high level of Adobe In-Design. Illustrator and Photoshop.
    • Have a good design process.
    • To have excellent organisational skills.
    • Be able to work efficiently and effectively alongside junior designers and the directorate.

    Job Description:

    • The ideal candidate would be working on existing and new client projects in the following areas:
    - Brochure designs, company branding, static website design, guides, signage, stationery, leaflets, annual reports, banners, books, posters and other key marketing collateral.
    • The position will be a key role in the organisation and require system management and organisation responsibilities.
    • The position requires client contact on a verbal scale and occasional input on in-house presentations accompanied by the Creative Director.

    In the first instance please contact eaW Limited via this site.

    PLEASE NOTE: Position is available from 1st July 2014. No wasters please. Please adhere to the commute policy of 1 hour maximum by public transport or own transport.

Share This Page