Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by DeanZappy, Oct 29, 2009.

1. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Im soon going to be looking for freelance / studio roles, maybe even a full-time position. I just wondered what you guys use for self promotion, and what has worked well for you in the past? I have recently finished a Resume / Contact sheet ( &.pdf) which I will be sending out. I am also working on a mailer / postcard which I will get printed and send to prospective employers, agencies etc. Also thinking of setting up a email newsletter that goes out to clients.

Ive done a few freelance project which have all come from friends suggestions & word of mouth, not really promoted myself as of yet.
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

3. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Get your PDF out for the lads!
  4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Good luck
  5. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

The Neilz Brain one is an excellent read. I got my site moved up a few pages from reading that post!
  6. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Thanks for the links.

I would post it but I having problems getting the file size down, any tips? Its five pages and coming to about 11mb. Its created in photoshop and saved as a pdf. Maybe ill just have to loose some quality ):
  7. charles

charles Senior Member