Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Card Printing

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by SZ design, Jan 19, 2011.

1. SZ design

SZ design New Member

Hi all

hoping someone maybe able to help here or give us some direction, we have a customer who would like 5000 scratch cards, I do not want to use if possible. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

As much as I would agree with avoiding where possible, I do know that their scratch cards are half price until the end of Jan, about £440 for 10000. Doesn't seem tooooo bad (for them anyway).£199 for 5000
  3. tms-print

tms-print New Member

Hi mate

send me the full details and i will get a good quote over to you.

Many regards Ricky
    Tms Print
    01375 768515 (direct number)
  4. Arhiann

Arhiann Member

It's a simple enough job. As a bespoke order though you would struggle to beat 5000 for £199 as in the real world you have one four colour setup, a screen printing setup and bit of trimming and delivery. I would be close to this, but probably the wrong side of £199.

Of course though as a stand alone job there are other benefits as it's simple enough to run more than one design, you can run whatever size you want (even different sizes) and variable text isn't an impossibility.
  5. SZ design

SZ design New Member

Thanks for all the advise on this one. A difficult one. Seem's to be the month for promotional material!