Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revolutionary designs or concepts

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Kevin, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

How often have you thought that you came up with a revolutionary design or concept? And how often did it actually turn out to be (even slightly) revolutionary?

I've had like 3 designs in my head of which I thought they were quite revolutionary but when I had to tell Photoshop what I was seeing in my head it didn't turn out very well. As a matter of fact I came up with something like two weeks ago and I put some more thought in it yesterday, but it will take a lot of time and preparation before it will actually be decent.

2. Leventhan

Leventhan Junior Member

It's a rather funny scenario indeed, I've had a few "brilliant" and "mind-boggling" ideas in my head a couple of times before only to realize that it was silly a few minutes or hours later. Sometimes later I found out that the idea isn't really revolutionary anymore as it has been used several times before.

*sigh*

Rather distressing.