Review my website?

You seem to have pretty serious issues with responsive elements. Things start to go wrong with elements overlapping and jumping to odd places at 990px and it get progressively worse right down to 480px where it kind of sorts itself out. However, even at that size elements are obviously misaligned.

On both a desktop and a phone it looks like a generic template. You have fallen into the same trap many designers have done in adding features without really planning how the sales funnel or information flows will work.

The hero images and CTS are a prime example. They are on every page and it just doesn't work. for example: http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com/procedures/anti-aging/fillers/ I'd be on that page to find out more about procedures. The booking form is below the content so you don't need the hero image. You also have menu on the right that doesn't fit well on the page - it looks as if it's part of the request info form. and on a small screen the long page just doesn't work at all.

I'm not so sure you really want a review - it looks more like an SEO linkdrop

On both a desktop and a phone it looks like a generic template. You have fallen into the same trap many designers have done in adding features without really planning how the sales funnel or information flows will work.
While I agree that it does look like 'any other template' (along with the responsiveness issues mentioned earlier), I had to laugh when I read that from you've got a thread up about a portfolio theme that looks like lots of other templates already out there....

Yes I know. Which is why I asked for a review. But nobody has come up with any suggestions get.

There were some suggestions yes but nothing about fixing the 'amatuerish' bit. That's the bit I need help with. I posted an update but nobody has responded. Maybe this discussion would be better on my thread.

Back