Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reducing an image to a single colour

Discussion in 'Adobe Forum:' started by skydad, Sep 12, 2013.

  1. skydad

    skydad New Member

    without printing, how can i digitally reduce my images to a single colour like this?


    i see this style a lot, but am completely clueless about the technique.
    id love to know more about it, or simply if it has a name.

    any advice is appreciated
  2. Paul Murray

    Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

    A number of ways. The way I do it in Photoshop is Image > Adjustements > Gradient Map then set the colours (make sure one is white).
    bigdave, skydad and Stationery Direct like this.
  3. skydad

    skydad New Member

    holy shit that was simple

    life changed, thank you

Share This Page