Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommended PC Software

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Greg, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

Please post your recommended software with a link and short description, if possible include the price information or if it's open source, etc.

This thread will be a sticky and this opening post will be updated with the recommendations!

Thanks,
    Greg

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

yeah yeah but have you got a recommendation for that, I could have quite easily put in the mac section about a tool to disable the guest account, lets avoid the one is better than the other :p

As you've raised the topic
    virus checker - well I use ms security essentials (free), which covers spyware, virus protection etc along with both the built in firewall and my routers hardware one.
    pop up blocker - if you mean in windows, I haven't had that issue since xp (pre sp1), if its in ie/firefox well I haven't had them in there either :p

3. Timmo

Timmo Member

Rocketdock is a program launcher that can sit at the top, sides or bottom of your screen for quick access to your programs and folders. Free to download.

4. Jeg

Jeg Member