Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate my logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by peteygt, Jul 27, 2009.

1. peteygt

peteygt New Member

Hi guys, I would really appreciate some feedback on this logo I'm designing. Its for the Family intervention Team I work with. They work with troubled families in the area and help to return some structure to them. Here are some of my final ideas.

Logos attached,

Attached Files:

2. dot design

dot design Member

hi pete, what is the name of the company/group. I'm struggling to see what is going on with this, have you reversed the letterforms?
  3. peteygt

peteygt New Member

The name of the group is FIP (family intervention Project). I reversed the letterforms for the F. The idea is that the 'I' makes a person who has their arms around the other letters but perhaps it's a bit tenuous :s
  4. zeb

zeb New Member

The idea of the surrounding/supporting arms is good and I like the top left version best. How about curving the crossbar of the f up slightly, and putting a small gap in where the curve of the p meets the ascender? It might give it a little more balance but you'd need to make sure the f and p where still recognisable as letters.

Just an idea.