Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality xhtml template development

Discussion in 'Offers Forum:' started by daulex, Aug 9, 2009.

1. daulex

daulex New Member

I'm probably more fluent in xhtml and css than in English. I would like to emphasise that I provide quality code, the xhtml, css and jquery stuff will validate, the page(s) will be tested in a long range of browsers and on a long range of resolutions, and it will be coded with the best practices and the optimal loading times in mind. Progressive enhancement solutions also available.

Template-related things that I can help you with:
    • convert your existing design into a static, 1 page template
    • convert your existing design into a web site (various pages)
    • convert your existing design into a wordpress template (can use it for a blog, or as a CMS)
    • I can create the design and make it into a template (if you are a developer, in need of a good UI)

Are you after a specific doc-type? These are the ones, that I can provide for you:
    • xhtml 1.0 strict
    • xhtml 1.0 transitional
    • xhtml 1.1
    • html 4.01 transitional
    • html 4.01 strict
    • html 5 (even though it's not 100% ready, some web sites already use it, if this is your preference, I will not stand in the way.)
    As a treat to (hopefully) my new found GDF friends, we'll start at £50, this will include a conversion from a .psd file to an .xhtml (with css in a separate file).
    Anything else, I would really need to talk to you, to understand the template and to understand the requirements.

Some examples:
    This is me: infusia
    Wordpress used as a cms on a basic web site.
    Wordpress used for a blog system.
    An extremely basic web site, enhanced by jQuery (click the links).

What do I code in?
    TextMate, when I'm on a mac and e-texteditor when I'm on a PC. Everything you get will be hand-crafted by me and will be unique to your web site. (With the exception of the sites that are based on CSS grids, such as 960 Grid System )

How long does it take?
    Really depends on the template, can be anything from 15-20 minutes to a couple of days. I work fast enough to surprise you and slow enough to ensure that the code is flawless.

How to contact me?
    Call me on 07737273444
    Email me at: k (you know what goes here)
    Or pm me right here :)
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2009