Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSD Mockup of projection

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by CMWade, Jan 1, 2016.

1. CMWade

CMWade New Member

So far finding it impossible to find a mockup of a projection onto a wall where i can place my artwork in to how I like I want it.

Does anyone has or know of where I can find such PSD mockup? I've searched but all searches return with billboards or projection screens where as i need outdoors projection.

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

3. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Are you talking about projection onto buildings and that sort of thing? I suspect it's easier to just play around with the perspective and style of the layer that you want to be 'projected' over an image of a building/outdoor object.
  4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Depends what you mean.

Are you wanting to mock-up an image of something being projected onto something with a projector like this:

.... or are you wanting a mock-up of a wall to place a design on and look real, like it was painted on?

Either way, it's quite easy to make a pretty convincing one in PS from a photograph. As long as you can get a decent photo of a blank wall.
  5. cpking

cpking Member

DO you want sample psd mocup files? i am not sure let me know if you want that then i can provide some of mine.
  6. Designdio

Designdio New Member