Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem with apostrophe in enStep Inc fonts!

Discussion in 'Font Forum:' started by cavair, Feb 7, 2012.

1. cavair

cavair New Member

I have a set of fonts on my system but cant remember where i got them from or which program they came from, but the apostrophe is coming out like an "i" but with the dot as the apostrophe!, or as an oblong.
    I have downloaded 2 of the fonts by them from Urban Fonts (Matter of Fact & Radagund) but it is also happening with these fonts too.
    It is happening wth all enStep Inc fonts i have on my system, whichever program i use them in, yet all other fonts are fine, so i presume it is the font and not my system or programs! (Word and Serif Page Plus)

I have checked them in Printers Apprentice and they seem ok in there, which is where i got details of the authors.
    Can anyone give an idea of what is happening? I thought the fonts on the system may have got corrupted but for it to happen to 2 newly downloaded fonts seems strange.

Thankyou for your help,

attached file for you to see text

Attached Files:

2. paul_hutton

paul_hutton Member

Not the best attachment the text is too small and I cant really see anything can you post something larger :icon_wink: