Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing quote needed please

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Fries With That, May 23, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

I need a quote for the below. I've not designed the artwork myself (the school governors have) but am helping my girlfriends parents with printing their local schools flyers and programmes for their annual 'Prom in the Park'

Cheapest quality paper to keep costs as low as possible for them please. The governors have also said that they're happy to place the printers advert into the programme to reduce costs also if interested.

Files will be provided in PDF format.

1,500 A5 Flyers
    CMYK Print
    Single Sided
    Paper weight dependent on price.

Delivered to one UK address by June 13th 2011

250 A5 Programme Booklets
    CMYK Print
    18 pages (includes the cover in that number)
    Stapled

Delivered all to one UK address by June 24th 2011 (by 13th with flyers if possible though)

Many thanks guys.

Dan

2. Print-365

Print-365 Member

Hi Dan,

Will send you a price via PM shortly.

You cant get a stitched 18pp booklet though, so i'll quote for a 20pp instead.

Regards

Lee

3. Thanks Lee, just need it Stapled not stitched.

4. Print-365

Print-365 Member

Stapled/stitched is the same thing, printers & print finishers call it stitched, everyone else it seems calls it stapled.

5. Print-365

Print-365 Member

Hi,

PM sent

Regards

Lee

6. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

Will PM a quote in the morning.

7. bump

bump :icon_rolleyes:

8. printbar

printbar Active Member

Is this one still open? I need to pay more attention to the work needed board!

9. By all means feel free to drop me a quote. I won't be proceeding with any printing until early next week.

Thanks

Dan

10. printbar

printbar Active Member

I've got my PM for you as well. Not sure if I can beat the boys above, but if I can't just like to say that I've had the pleasure of doing business with them both before (although only one will remember it!) and they're both safe as houses.

-PB