Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing on fabric

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Thomzo, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Hi Guys
    I've signed myself up to do an exhibition next year and I was thinking of showcasing some fabric designs. So, does anybody know where and how I can get fabric printed? I can print small A4 bits on my HP printer for samples but it's not brilliant quality or waterproof. I was wondering about getting something like tea-towels printed so that I could sell them.

Thanks
    Zoe

2. Becky

Becky Member

3. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Thanks, that's interesting as they are in Cheltenham, which is where I work. Maybe I'll pop in one lunchtime and have a chat with them. They may do a student discount if I smile sweetly ;)

Cheers
    Zoe

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Where do you work in Cheltenham Zoe. PM if you like.
    It's just I know a few folk down there.

5. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Hi and thanks. I'm working in a bank at the moment, nothing to do with design. I'm contracted there until next June but I'm trying to decide what to do after that. I know I want to do something from home rather than commute to an office every day. I used to teach crafts: papermaking, silk painting, greetings cards etc. So I might do something along those lines. I also love creating patterns, hence the fabric designs.

Cheers
    Zoe

6. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

You're a star, thanks. I will get in touch with them and I will tell em you sent me.

Cheers
    Zoe

7. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Flyerboy, I've heard back from eyeswidedigital. They don't do tea towels.....yet!

But thanks anyway.
    Zoe

8. Marie DH

Marie DH Junior Member

I know that this site does printing on fabric and you can get samples also. I never tried it but I intend to since I do patterns also.

9. Thomzo

Thomzo Member

Hi Marie
    Doesn't look like the site allowed you to post the link. Could you pm me please?

Thanks
    Zoe