Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing business cards

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by vihannes, Jan 26, 2009.

1. vihannes

vihannes Junior Member

Where do you guys print your business cards? I have a set coming for a client which needs 3 PMS colours and (possibly) a UV spot varnish, so I'm looking for a reliable printer cabable of this..

2. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

Try scubaprint, search the forum, as they are a member here...

3. Hi Vihannes

I might be able to help you there... please PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers

Jim

4. You following me Neil ;)

5. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Try your local printers.

A good relationship with a local printer(s) can be the best friend you'll ever make in the freelance world.

6. Not all online printers are just click click...

First thing I'd do Vi, is ask you exactly why you want to go doen the three PMS - coz it's an awful waste of money.

Shoot me if you will... but we encourage clients (when rebranding) to choose design with full colour in mind... full colour batch print totally blows spot colour out the water...

If you can choose CMYKable colours (use a Pantone Bridge Book) - this will ensure correct colours across all mediums... magazine advertising, flyers, stationery, exhibition graphics, even web and TV.

Forget spot colours... you'll pay thru the nose and always be disappointed.

7. jack.sinai

jack.sinai Junior Member

I think we at DCP will be able to help yopu with your business cards, why don't you contact us?

8. i dont't think you can... he wants spot colours...