Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printers in Manchester

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by DeanZappy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Hey all, I've got a few projects coming up that I need printed full colour in small runs.

Postcards - 200

Flyers / Leaflets a6 - 500 - 1000

Greetings cards - 100 - 200.

Any suggestions for a good quality printers in Manchester, or general North West that wont leave a huge hole in my bank account would be appreciated. Place I used a few months ago has closed and I'm abit wary of these online printshops.

2. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Hey mate

They are not in Manchester but I use Overnight Prints

They are well cheap and the quality is awesome. Easy to upload and they even supply the files so your stuff is set for their printers.

I got their samples pack through the door and it has samples of postcards, flyers/leaflets and greetings cards.
  3. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

I know its quite early but i might get some xmas cards done from here to send to clients (obviously at xmas time and not in march)
  4. DeanZappy

DeanZappy Senior Member

Hey thanks for reminding me about - I have actually had a sample pack from them in the past and loved the greetings cards.