• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pre-created sports design

Hello i am seeking somebody capable of producing a sports related (BOXING) flag /banner.
I have designed the draft using relatively in-expensive software. Now i need somedody to bring the design to life. how ???, I'm hoping you can tell me.
More than willing to pay someone for their efforts.
Can you help me ?

T

Tony Hardy

What is it exactly you're after? If you post a brief up, I'm sure we'll have members more than willing to work for you :)

tony. I am looking towards a finalised banner/flag with approx dimensions of 10ft h x 8 ft w.
incorporating to narrow channelled sleeves/ pockets either side to house two flexible flag poles. Also looking to also have four eye holes in each corner to enable fixing to structures.
I have a finalised draft saved to my desktop tony. How can i attach it for your viewing
Regards,
Tony.

T

Tony Hardy

Tony,
If you go to "reply" then there should be an "attach image" button for you to upload it?

Failing that, email it to me at hello@canny-creative.com and I'll post it up for you :)

Cheers,
Tony