Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poster Spy Website - Feedback Wanted

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Jack Woodhams, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Jack Woodhams

Jack Woodhams New Member

Hi Guys,

My name's Jack I'm a designer from England.

I run a YouTube channel called JSWoodhams where I teach graphic design and showcase my artwork. Recently I branched off and created 'poster spy' a site that shares inspirational designs and artwork. It's a site designed primarily to inspire and entertain both designers and people who simply enjoy looking at posters.

The brand is on Facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, google+ and of course the site itself.

Here's the website:
    Alternative Posters and Design Inspiration | PosterSpy.com

We have many features on the website including:

- User Gallery; a place where designers can upload their own art to inspire others. You can comment, vote and share these.
    - Store; a store dedicated to posters, PSD's and more
    - News; regular articles based around posters
    - Competitions; regular competitions

But what can I do to improve it, the site is run by just me. So I can't do anything to crazy. I just want to know, from a designers point of view what you guys like or don't like about the site. What you'd like to see added or changed.

Any feedback would be brilliant!

Thanks,

Jack

2. Sam Cowley

Sam Cowley Member

Its a really nice website, it's extremely easy to navigate and its clear and well set out. The colours used are really nice. Great website!

3. Jack Woodhams

Jack Woodhams New Member

You think so? Thank you so much. The site definitely needs some exposure though! :( Thanks for the kind words.