Poster in response to the word "social".

i know, was just saying that after you retire your work might be worth big bucks . . . like our Wim.

No im not him, im his son . . . hahah. No not really.

true. Specially in the capital, the living expenses are UNREAL!

Actually thinking about moving away, Berlin is calling . . .

Anyone ever lived there???

br3n said:
If you were in it for the money I doubt you would choose this industry :)

Creative people don't do it for the money, they do it for something inside that you can't put a price on.

( Would be nice though!) - It's hard taking passion to the bank!

althought, advertising pays pretty well I think we can all agree . . . but its a bit of a bitch of an industry.

A friend of mine is at M&C and he only works 3 days a week the bastard.

This is a quote that altiough I dont know who said it, its stuck with me for a very long time.
Money is the bi-product of sucess.
Someone else once told me sucess is hard work in disguise, I like that one as well.

13faces said:
true. Specially in the capital, the living expenses are UNREAL!

Actually thinking about moving away, Berlin is calling . . .

Anyone ever lived there???

I've been over to Berlin quite a few times now and I love it there. Never lived there but the vibe is good. I was one of the folks knocking the wall doon in the '90's..still got a bit knocking around here somewhere....

...go for it Britian is totally down the the shitter at the mo... Germany calling...

13faces said:
althought, advertising pays pretty well I think we can all agree . . . but its a bit of a bitch of an industry

First decent thing you've said!;)

Always has, always will be, but it's a revolving door. Don't cut it and your out.

I am actually going to Cologne today for an exhibition. Cant wait for the german beer . . . yum!

In the other thread, touch me . . . on the last page ive got a logo type. But need another few eyes to look at the kearning of the thing.

Would be much appreciated. Vanya

Back