• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Poster Ideas

CSparkes

Well on the side i do power kite tuition, its extra cash but not a huge business venture so do not have the spare cash to pay a designer, also dosn't need to be the best design in world just clean and simple.

So am thinking will have a go myself, but need some inspiration. Are there any good sites with designs to have a look at for ideas & styles? and if so any tutorial for basic effects on posters.

On a side note if there is a designer who wants some portfolio work and wants to do it on the mega cheap then am sure could stretch but this is more of a sideline so no real budget. Hopefully you can understand.

Thanks,

Craig

how urgently do u need it?

Do you have hi res pics of kite action?

I could do with the portfolio bulkup and a bit of creativity. ;-P

My current gig bores the life out of me.

CSparkes

Pref for a weeks time ideally! well next weekend, but if someone is helping me out then not going to be to strict on time scales!

I have around 32gb's of high res photos as am a pro rider in the sport (trying not to blow own trumpet) so have plenty to choose from that are nice & sunny etc..... Craig Sparkes :: Freestyle Kite Buggier is probably the best bet in gallery, mind you gallery does need a huge update of pictures as is a bit messy at the moment!

Just looked at some of your portfolio! & wow! There are some sweet as adverts!

Cool well u could gather say, 5 of the best or most dynamic, zip them in a file.
Send them over to me and I can mock somethin up for u if you want.
Emailcalvint AT gmail.com we can also go over what copy/text you want on it.

CSparkes

wow! What can I say, will email you over all text & images tomorrow!!!! If you could let me know if you want anything else for it aswell!

Thanks again!!!!

Craig

CSparkes

Emailed over.

Our budgets have been squashed this year and with most events in Europe we are getting raped as of exchange rate!