Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portfolio montage

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by matt, Mar 6, 2009.

1. matt

matt Member

I originally posted this a while back, thinking it was probably a bit too long. Most people who commented thought so too. Now I've finally had some spare time to re-cut it and managed to get a whole minute off.

What do you think?

Matt Simmonds' Work | Portfolio Montage

2. blueocto

blueocto Senior Member

After waiting for it to load for at least 2 minutes (or as Firefox calls "loading data fromwww.mattsimmondswork.com...)
    I got bored and left, sorry. It must be a huge file?

Edit: its 21mb!! Christ I would try and compress that a bit more like...

3. matt

matt Member

Over 2 minutes for 21mb!? surely that's a problem with one of our servers?

The data rate's already very low, I'll see if I can get it down a little more without sacrificing quality, but 21mb for a 2 minute film is pretty good.

It's also set to start playing once it's downloaded a certain percentage, so it should at least start after a few seconds?

4. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Worked fine for me pretty seamlessly.
    Very nice job.

5. Harry

Harry Senior Member

Worked fine for me too.

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Worked fine here too, looks great Matt, and much better now it's that bit shorter I think :)

7. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

that is brilliant Matt, really enjoyed watching that, very effective and left me with a real good feel for the standard and quality of your work! very nice job!

8. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Nice.

I like that.