Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portfolio for study

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by Dan, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Dan

Dan New Member

Hi all, i need some advise and suggestion on my portfolio work and presentation. I have an interview in 2 months time. I feel my work is still not good or impressive enough. I was thinking how can i improve on my design work since i am into the graphic design stuff. Or creating some more new design stuff. But i do not know where and how to start. Lacking of ideas. Any tips for presentation?:rolleyes:
  2. Calvin_T

Calvin_T Member

Abduzeedo - design inspiration and tutorials is great for inspiration.
    subscribe to their rss as they have inspiration updates every day.

Follow some tutorials and try to recreate some images you see on abduzeedo in ure own way, it will help slowly.
  3. ThomasHardy

ThomasHardy Junior Member

Just pratice, pratice, pratice. Do you currently have a portoflio on online that can be a great way to show off your work and you can be as creative as you like with the site, after all it is your site.
  4. Dan

Dan New Member

At the mement i do not hve one yet.
  5. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

what kind of graphic designs are you into?
  6. Dan

Dan New Member

ehh..Visual communication.? What other GD are there. I am still very new to this.
  7. h_freezy

h_freezy Senior Member

just focus more and get some inspiration. As for me i do what i really like and not what i don't. I like designs for prints for creative purposes and not for ads