Portfolio feedback

steph_anie08

Hey there,
I'm new to this forum, but I've been a designer for six years now and I am looking for some feedback on my portfolio. Here's my site: stephlangston.com

I've worked for my current job for three years so a good chunk of it is from there. Has anyone experienced having too much from one job in their portfolio hurting their chances at a job?

Thanks for the feedback!

Welcome to GDF. :D

I don't think so personally as it's the quality and diversity of work that speaks.

If you'd worked at ten places over six years then a potential employer might be put off.

Some people have folios full of just one type of work when working at one place and that's not the case with you.

Hi Steph! First of all, you and Charley are killing it in that photo! ;)

Okay so your portfolio looks pretty solid to be honest. I really like how I'm able to get to see your content right from the start. What's also a huge bonus for me is that your menu is easy to find and consist of exactly what I would be looking for. It's not mushed together with sub-menus and nonsense.

Personally, I wouldn't give out my personal contact information at the bottom of the page. You've got a contact form already, that should be fine. :)

The bullet points are kinda "ehh" for me on your resume - it's growing on me though. Maybe see what it looks like without.

The "Get To Know Me" looks a little off. Since all your other menus items are single worded, perhaps you could think of a single word for a replacement. "Biography"... Just something to think about. :)

Overall, you're doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work!

Back