Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portfoilio feedback please

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by Moominbaby, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

:icon_smile: Hi There I am just wondering if anyone would take the time to have a look through my online portfolio and give a little feedback. I am currently looking for work and any constructive criticism would be much appreciated.
    Thanks lots
    Its..Louie Bowers on the Behance Network
  2. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Generally very good; always nice to see a portfolio showing a consistently high level of accomplishment across a range of styles.
  3. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Thank you

Thank you thats great to hear! I'm working on the presentation of it a bit more at the moment maybe photographing my work in a nice white space rather than having it all just loaded up on screen as things like the font look amazingly different printed. What do you think? and Thanks lots:icon_smile:
  4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I always think photographing work in the real world presents it in a much better way. I really like your 'ode' typography (which is photographed :icon_smile )
  5. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Oh thanks that's great to hear, I was so pleased with the 'Ode to Eine' especially printed! I am commandeering my brothers nice stripped floor boards and white walls to take some photographs of the rest of my work next week so they should much better. And I may finally get a in house position!!! fingers crossed!