Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please tell us what you think :-)

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Mad Idol Designs, May 16, 2011.

1. Mad Idol Designs

Mad Idol Designs New Member

Hi all, after being freelance for many years I have just started the company Mad Idol Designs could you please tell me what you think of the website www.madidol.com

Thanks Ross

2. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

Overall I like the site, it's nice to look at and I find it easy to navigate.

The text feels very 'full on' though, as if there's just too much of it, or not enough to break it up and add a bit of visual interest. Maybe some different font weights or some headings with the text broken into paragraphs will make it easier to read? Even a splash of colour could help.

3. sweetums

sweetums Member

It has an original feel to it, which makes it stand out from a lot of other sites. I'm not sure about the text in the "Promo code" button being in italics though. On a technical note, the links to your blog and tutorial sections are broken. Currently they result in bringing up a server error.

4. byronc

byronc Member

I really like your site, the only bit I REALLY dont like is the bit at the top right - sort of ugly box around facebook twitter stuff.

to me it may be a bit too funky