Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Review My Websites Designs

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by saeeddameer, Jul 21, 2016.

1. saeeddameer

saeeddameer New Member

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Best to post the images directly to the forums, thanks.

3. Kapil Arora

Kapil Arora New Member

I just checked links shared by you, and I think all three website designs are good. I am having some suggestions, hope you find them useful.

1. For first link, you have not shared contact details, rather you have just placed a contact form. I think along with the form you should share contact number & email too.
    2. And for your second project "game-of-thrones-website-redesign-concept", I think learn more boxes are too big.

4. All of your work is beautiful. Maybe some minor changes can be made. If you are not sure about that you can ask <link removed> and ask for help.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  5. Michael Frohwein

Michael Frohwein New Member

<link removed> is an IT based professional company that deals in #Web #Designing. We believe in simplicity and suitability with higher degree of attractiveness. We have highly skilled and experienced team of designers.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  6. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

If I removed one link in one post what do you think will happen to other links.

Contact the OP for the opportunity to work together, else this thread becomes a spam magnet.