Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please review and give feedback

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by yazk21, Jan 5, 2012.

1. yazk21

yazk21 New Member

Hi there

I will be creating 2 website template, all 2 have the same technology but different topic discussion. I have posted 2 designs, it needs to have the same structure but in terms of the look and feel should be different. Hope I explained well if not please do ask questions if unsure before giving feedback.

Thank you for your time and help

Attached Files:

2. sthomas

sthomas Member

I'd prefer the blue version. The layout and overall design looks considered and a lot more 'real-world'.

The green version isn't very good and looks like it's been thrown together in 10 mins.

3. paul_hutton

paul_hutton Member

The second design looks too cold I think you need to throw in another colour and not just shades of blue, the first design is good but I don't think the colours go well together.
    Have a look at Adobe Kuler it's free and you can match colours together. a lot of users have created swatches of colour which I have found useful in the past.
    Last thing on the blue design you have what looks like a radial gradient in the header section, move that behind the logo for more emphasis.
    Hope this helps they are good designs just need a little tweak here and there

4. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

I too prefer the blue design. It looks a lot more thought out and the attention to detail is a lot better. One thing though, the cream colour on the light blue background doesn't work at all for me. Sort those 2 colours out and it'd look a hundred times better.

5. jackmillard

jackmillard New Member

I would try and look at your margins, spacing and alignment, try working to a grid to keep everything aligned :)

6. byronc

byronc Member

the travle site is awesome.

the healthpulp site looks ugly the color scheme just does not do it for me