Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Critique Web Design Mockup

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Omer Sipra, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Omer Sipra

Omer Sipra Member

Hey Guys!

This is a website on Islamic Books. It's an online library. I want the following kinds of moods to influence the visitor.

Religious, dominating, bold, sophisticated, modern, scholar, books, intellectual, learning, library

khatam-e-nabuwat-mockup.jpg

Here is the flat design version of the same mockup

khatm-e-nabuwat-flat.jpg

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Sorry but we can't really leave too much feedback because it's in Arabic and well being a UK forum a majority of us use English as our primary language.

3. Omer Sipra

Omer Sipra Member

That's reasonable. However you can comment on the aesthetics which are not language bound.

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

without knowing what everything is it's a bit hard to comment on a colour with a few boxes

5. jordan bryce

jordan bryce New Member

Hi
    the biggest change i'd make is your colour scheme, simply because you've tagged the words "bold" and " dominating" and the beige background does not strike me as either.
    As for your aesthetics, theyre very basic but considering the theme of the website your approach may the job done, however it's usually in a designer's best interest to make something stand out so that's something for you to consider :)

6. Martin Scurry

Martin Scurry Member

can't give proper feedback of arabic language it is really hard to read and give review.