Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please critique my Portfolio Front Cover

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by Lotusflower, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Lotusflower

Lotusflower Junior Member

Hey peeps,

I am building a portfolio in view of an interview in 2 weeks (for graphic design) after quite a long time (3 years) after my degree (digital animation with creative advertising), I am putting in a mixture of print and digital material, with each design complimented by a page of the brief & ideas to show process.

The idea is to symbolise unzipping and creativity exploding, I haven't put my name so you have have to open it :D

BTW the colours have been turned rather garish by Photobucket! The green is meant to be [CMYK: 100, 0, 40, 0] and the purple is meant to be [CMYK: 40, 100, 0, 0]
    [​IMG]

The idea for the brief and ideas page is an outline version of this in the corner with elements drawn in a pencil colour. (working on it now)

Thank you for your time :)

*-- Edit--*

Here are the complimentary process pages, I have created one for Landscape and one for Portrait for when the image requires it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW if the text is blown out and too light, it went that way when I exported to Jpeg :( but it prints fine and dandy from Illustrator