Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop Inset Text Effect

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Silver Firefly, Jul 21, 2009.

  1. Silver Firefly

    Silver Firefly Senior Member

    Hi folks,

    Don't we have a Photoshop forum? If we do, I apologise.

    But my question is, do you know of a good tutorial that teaches how to create the inset text effect (like the one on MetaLab: We make interfaces where you see, "We make interfaces.") in Photoshop?

    I have tried with Bevel & Emboss and Inner Shadow but got nowhere.
  2. does this tutorial help?

  3. Silver Firefly

    Silver Firefly Senior Member

    That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks. :)
  4. Kevin

    Kevin Senior Member

    Just a drop and inner shadow; I'm sure you could've figured that out by yourself if you really wanted to :)
  5. Greg

    Greg Active Member

    We have a Design Software forum, I've moved this thread to there for now :)
  6. Silver Firefly

    Silver Firefly Senior Member

    That's a bit unfair, I'd already spent some time not only trying it with a bevel and inner shadow but also googling for tutorials ever since I first came across the technique but never got anywhere. Not everyone is as knowledgeable as you are.
  7. glenwheeler

    glenwheeler Senior Member

    Nice post chris Ill use tht one myself too

Share This Page