Photo Website

ptd

Hi all

I've been asked to make a site for a friend. They're a photographer and want a wesbite where their clients can view their pictures. They want an album for each event where all the people that attended will be given a user ID and password that they can log in and view the pictures from that day, the user ID and password will be the same for each of the attendants.

Does anybody know any open source software I could use to make this? Do you think Wordpress could be used on this site?

I built a similar solution your looking for a long time ago, think its still up..

www.purelightphotograhy.co.uk

I'm not sure of an open source solution, as when this was built OS was in its infancy and I haven't had much need to check within this niche since.

Otherwise, unless you build it your self, or if someone else on the boards can advise on OS, you probably be looking at a paid for solution.

Geoff.

Thanks for the fast replies! Do you think it would be possible with a decent photo gallery plugin and WordPress?

Apologies for the bluntness but why is he requesting you make it if you aren't able to complete the work (or find the viable method)

I think Gallery2 can be integrated with wordpress, and I think that can have a password module, so without looking too much, I think it's possible

Back