Personal Logo Crit.

I have developed #8 and #10 further, here they are.

group crit5.png

How does #12 look with the h level with the side of the cube?

This is an old logo (attached) but it shows the shading/shadows i mentioned.. might be worth trying on your logo, i think it would make it pop by adding some depth. Your logo already works in solid colours for screen printing etc but you could create a variation for CMYK print and web use with the gradients.

Attachments

• oldahclogo.jpg
    oldahclogo.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
yeah it looks good, i will work on that once i have the shape i am 100% happy about, the problem with #12 is that it looks unbalanced, i am trying to find ways i could fix it, as that is one of my favourites (with the 'h' in line with the square like you said).

At last, Here are the finals, I would appreciate it if you could give your opinion on which one to use, thanks.

hf finals.png

Of your last batch I prefer the 1st one (top left) but the thing that jumps out at me is the difference in width of the curve/rounded part of the 'h' and the 'f'; my brain wants to see them equally sized.

Other than that, good job :icon_thumbup:

thanks guys.

I know what you mean about the curve width on 'h' and 'f' but if i increase the width on the 'f' it sort of over hangs and looks like it's sticking out too much. Maybe I can find a way round it :icon_dunno:

Now don't go upsetting yourself, that's just me, I'm sure many, many people wouldn't see it that way. But if you do want to equalive them then work on the h not the f, you could likely use the curved part of the f to form the h. But again, it's up to you.

Haha i haven't taken it the wrong way don't worry, i actually agree with you that's why I was trying to find a solution, I've also changed the width of the h, but by making it smaller, it seems to lose something about it.
Thinking about it, it might actually be the angle hmmm.

Back