Personal Identity

daniel.moik

1st draft of my personal identity, for my business cards and personal work as a freelancer. all feedback is welcomed.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 17.00.17.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-04-04 at 17.00.17.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 42
The colours are refreshing and the font is clean, but it's important not to take it out of context, What kind of Freelancer service do you offer? Logos? Websites? Photography? - These can affect what direction your logo/identity can take.

keep looking and thinking the i's need the dot above the line... it just looks odd

Levi said:
keep looking and thinking the i's need the dot above the line... it just looks odd

I agree with what your saying but then the i next to the k would clash as its to close.

Can you change your name?

It does look a bit like a green energy company.

I wouldn't say its the name looking like green energy - but the flower/star-thingy and the color scheme does get your mind to associate with green energy :)

I like the overall concept, but colors need to be different as you associate them with green energy (at least I do if that's worth noting :) ) - The i's need a dot.

TL;DR? Here's a quick summary: Colors associate with green energy, i's need dots above them, love the general concept :p

Back