Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Identity

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by daniel.moik, Apr 4, 2012.

1. daniel.moik

daniel.moik Junior Member

1st draft of my personal identity, for my business cards and personal work as a freelancer. all feedback is welcomed.

Attached Files:

2. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Hi Daniel whats the concept?

3. Lotusflower

Lotusflower Junior Member

The colours are refreshing and the font is clean, but it's important not to take it out of context, What kind of Freelancer service do you offer? Logos? Websites? Photography? - These can affect what direction your logo/identity can take.

4. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

keep looking and thinking the i's need the dot above the line... it just looks odd

5. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Generally speaking, it is always good to know what the logo is about just by looking at it. Try and work on that maybe :)

6. balders

balders Member

I agree with what your saying but then the i next to the k would clash as its to close.

Can you change your name?

It does look a bit like a green energy company.

7. Fredskov

Fredskov Member

I wouldn't say its the name looking like green energy - but the flower/star-thingy and the color scheme does get your mind to associate with green energy :)

I like the overall concept, but colors need to be different as you associate them with green energy (at least I do if that's worth noting :) ) - The i's need a dot.

TL;DR? Here's a quick summary: Colors associate with green energy, i's need dots above them, love the general concept :p

8. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I dont see the concept? can someone explain it to me please? :s