Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PDF Render errors

Discussion in 'Adobe Forum:' started by BlackPearl, Jun 15, 2016.

1. BlackPearl

BlackPearl New Member

I've designed an A4 document in InDesign and the output is perfectly fine. :)
    However when I input data into the form elements the stroke on the form elements disappears in places. Not predictably. If I export all data and import into the same document or a fresh version most field's strokes seem to dissappear. Image attached for example. The image was taken when zoomed in at 150%, the strokes are at 0.25mm.
    Why does this happen?

How can it be easily avoided. I don't want to have to create separate objects one for the field and one for the stroke.

Attached Files:

2. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Interactive Text fields for pdf forms cannot have strokes around them.

To accomplish what you want, have the boxes behind and the form elements on top.

Stationery Direct likes this.
  3. BlackPearl

BlackPearl New Member

Thanks for the response hank, "when you go home there will be another story on your house". :p

They can have strokes on them, but they aren't very stable then it seems. Anyone know why?

This is most annoying as I have a document with 500+ fields in it and all strokes are aligned to the inside. :(

4. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

5. tionvits92

tionvits92 New Member

On adobe forum see a lot of solutions...