Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

payment choices?

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by danny kay, Nov 28, 2011.

1. danny kay

danny kay New Member

My name is Danny am am pretty new to the forum. I'm currently in the process of open my own design & print office and I'm wanting to know what forms of payment I should offer?

I suspect all of my clients will be local and so cash dropped at the office is ok however, can anyone help with me with a online site that would allow me to take card payments?
  2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

If you're b2b - BACS, cheques, cards (need not have Amex), cash (as you say).
    May also want to consider a Purchase Order process.
  3. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Paypal? That has a full invoicing and payment tracking service as well if you get a business account.
  4. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

Can you just do bank transfers too? That option works for me. You get proof that the money's went in with your statement etc. I also use Paypal, just remember to charge your 3% extra. :)
  5. garlex

garlex Member

You should also talk to your bank about card payments and having a machine on th premises, works well for us, you can process over the phone as well as when you have visitors