• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paper sellers

Does anyone know any good paper sellers which sell online so i don't have to either phone them or go to the place? Really wanted some French Paper but the shipping would be $169 for 50 pieces of A2 100lb cover, and can't find any good paper dealers which sell through the web instead of phone.

Another question, does anyone know of good screenprinters that you have used or seen work by them? I have searched but all the ones i have seen have terrible websites and not sure whether to trust the quality of their work when the website is so bad.

bigdave

Staff member
Another question, does anyone know of good screenprinters that you have used or seen work by them? I have searched but all the ones i have seen have terrible websites and not sure whether to trust the quality of their work when the website is so bad.
Shaw Screenprint have a reputation as one of the best in the country. Remember, screen printers are screen printers, not web designers.

Last edited: