Packaging Design - Creative Examples of T-shirt Packaging

Printsome

I couldn't find a thread on packaging design but thought you guys might be interested in our latest blog post about creative packaging ideas we have found in the T-shirt industry. There are some really cool ones including a t-shirt in a bottle and a fortune cookie!
Either when selling a T-shirt online or on the streets of London (or any other city in the UK or the world for that matter), putting it in beautiful, eye-catching and innovative T-shirt packaging is a great way to conquer your customers through the power of sight.
Forget about poly bagging, for your brand to stand out and “wow!” all of your customers, you have to go further and be unique – think more than just having all those beautiful T-shirt designs and printing sorted (although that is, of course, a must as well).
On top of that, start getting creative with packaging can only add more value to your product and business, it’s a win-win situation and often looks great on Instagram and Pinterest too!
And from faux food packaging to masqueraded paint pots, brands like Johnny Cupcakes and Nike have certainly been getting imaginative with their T-shirt packaging.
So, after scouring the web we have selected the best T-shirt packaging design examples from around the web for your inspiration and enjoyment, with them all culminating here in this beautiful gallery. So off you click… enjoy!
t-shirt-packaging-design-ugmonk-01.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-ugmonk-02.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-8T5-01.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-bottle-01.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-bottle-02.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-box-01.jpg

t-shirt-packaging-design-bricks-01.jpg

You can see all 25 examples on the original blog post.

I love the wooden ones at the top. Can't say the glass bottle one would be overly suitable though! Does printsome provide any sort of packaging like this?

Sean Lee-Amies said:
I love the wooden ones at the top. Can't say the glass bottle one would be overly suitable though! Does printsome provide any sort of packaging like this?
Would be interested in getting some shirt designs printed soon if you did! ;)

Back