Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outta London Records Artwork

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Outta London Records, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outta London Records

Outta London Records Junior Member

Hi there people, we at Outta London Records are looking for some artwork for our future releases, for more information on the label check out and basically, we want to have some really cool artwork for the A side of the vinyl, this is the circular sticker 100mm x 100mm in the centre of the vinyl, if anyone wants to submit anything to us it that would be cool, if we use your artwork we will send you a final copy of the release when it hits the shops next January, and you will have some published work! any questions just ask!
    oh yes, submit artwork to
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

So do you get paid or just a free CD?
  3. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Is it standard to give dimensions of a circle with two values in graphic design?!
    That just seems stupid :)

(only thing I actually took note of from his post)
  4. It might be one of those new-fangled elliptical 12 inchers the DJs are rocking these days.

Well, 12" on the short side...
  5. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I read it as you getting a free copy of the final release IF your work gets used. :rolleyes:
  6. Thewholehogg

Don't pay no bills.

No pay no play.
  7. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

reminds me of a girl I once knew... sigh...
  8. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

@ Tom
    Was her name Roxanne?
  9. Thewholehogg

He left a deposit.
  10. Greg

Greg Active Member

and... thread closed! :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.