Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Options for a single/small run of A6 booklets?

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by Paul Murray, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'm looking to get a single copy of a book I've produced for a university brief printed up so I can submit it for marking. I've looked at sites like but they only go down to A5 in size.

What are my options for a single copy or a small run (say, 5-10)? I'm not happy with the actual book yet so I don't want to order a huge amount that will just gather dust and am happy to pay extra to have a smaller run.

I spoke to a local printer today but they outsource their digital printing, so I suspect my quote came back with a 'handling fee' attached. These are the specs we discussed:

A6 28pp booklets, plus cover.
    Inside: 120gsm (happy to go lighter) CMYK throughout
    Cover: 300gsm (happy to go lighter), no printing (need the covers blank)
    Saddle stitch

Any suggestions/quotes? I can supply a PDF of the spreads if it helps.
  2. dedwardp

dedwardp Member

I've often used Neil at ScubaPrint for digital printing and never had any issues.
  3. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

There aren't that many booklet makers that go down to A6...but I know someone who has one and could help you if Scubaprint can't.
  4. cliff.batt

cliff.batt New Member

Did you manage to place your job? If not i'd be happy to quote for you.
  5. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hi Paul, I'll direct message you with a price.