Opacity in IE

I am not 100% about the slider either :) just a thing to play with for me at the moment :)

All you need is two translucent pngs (one grey, one white) and a transparent gif and then use the CSS I gave you. None of the opacity:; CSS or anything.

Of course if you're not fussed about IE not getting transparent divs use the painless:

Code:
.mini_portfolio_item_page{  background:#fff; /* non-supportive fallback */  background:rgba(255,255,255.0.8);}.eventbox{  background:#4E4E4E; /* non-supportive fallback */  background:rgba(78,78,78.0.8);}

That could not be simpler!

Ooh also, your logo shouldn't be a background image, it should be an inline image and you should only have one h1 per page which should be the page's main title.

chrismitchell said:
I am not 100% about the slider either :) just a thing to play with for me at the moment :)

I, don't like that either tbh Chris, if your gonna use it I think it just needs styling to suit the page :)

Harry's css should see you sorted!

Yeh, the slider itself is pretty awesome, works nicely (might cause issues with some of the page though, which could be the issue with the opactiy as it uses its own ??)

but needs styling differently

Back