Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One of those amazing flippy logos

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by furto, Jan 23, 2009.

1. furto

furto Member

I've always tried to think of one of those fancy logos that so many people seem to be able to think up. The other day i got out the old pen and paper and came up with this. It can even be rotated and look the same! :D

Tell me what you think please! It is meant to be for 'furtz designs' and be an F and D

(at the moment its just a quick photoshop of the original drawing, so its a bit rough around the edges.)

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: newlogopj7.jpg

Here is my website which it is meant to match.
  2. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

definately reads as PD.

sorry - i just cant see it.

Maybe open the gap a little?
  3. Timmo

Timmo Member

Yep PD for me as well. Looks a little rough around the edges too.
  4. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

5. furto

furto Member

Ive actually been looking for that for a while because yeah i did use the gradient from the background of that site. I did it a few years ago, and x factor computers is actually mine so i didnt really sell it to anyone. I'll work on making a new design sorry about that.
  6. philjohns

philjohns Senior Member

U mean you used the gradient, colour scheme and similiar layout?! haha

I would do so If I were you.

On another note - I like this:

What CMS do you use?
  7. furto

furto Member

cmon i was 16 years old and trying to make a buck! I'll work on it next couple days to fix it up.

also what do you mean by 'On another note - I like this:' i cant really see what your saying :S might be my browser blocking images or something
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

9. furto

furto Member

ok ill post another version soon

now I just wish i could delete this thread of shame :(