Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North East Based Screenprinter

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by rossnorthernunion, Dec 10, 2008.

1. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

Need some reccomendations for a good reliable North East (UK) based screenprinter -

Small print runs (50-100) up to A1 size. Good quality. Printed by hand(s).

Feel free to PM me - i dont was this thread to be one big advertising whoreding.

2. berry

berry Active Member

3. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Did you find someone for this?
  4. rossnorthernunion

Na mate - the project i need it for has been placed to 'one side' with Christmas and New Year and what not.

I'll be back on it soon - probably when those frigging christmas treee needles are out of the soles of my feet.

So that'll be Spring then.
  5. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Let me know if you find someone.

I looked for 3 weeks straight about a year ago, visited about 5 and couldn't find anyone that hand pull them.

I can put you in contact with a really good team down in Bristol but they ain't cheap.
  6. rossnorthernunion

I was thinking of doing it myself - did a bit at uni - although that was some years back.

There's a few local arty groups in the area - surely they'll have the facilities.

I'll let you know when i've got permantly cyan palms.
  7. Krey20

Krey20 Senior Member

Might not be of any help because of location. But I work for a Screen Printers in Suffolk.
    We should be more than able to accommodate your needs.

Or feel free to PM me with any further questions.